- The main ingredients in our jewelry are 14k* Gold Filled & Sterling Silver beads.
- What kind of beads are used in the Jewelry?
- We add what we call accent beads with the 14k* Gold Filled & Sterling Silver Beads; These could be Swarovski, Lampwork, Dice,
Cloisome, Alphabet, and etc. These accent beads are the beads of your personal likes of shapes, sizes, textures, and colors.
- We all know that gold is Not Inexpensive, and these days the spot price is going upwards of $500 an ounce. So We offer an economical
- What is 14k* Gold Filled and What are 14k* Gold Filled Beads?
alternative that keeps a solid layer of 14 karat gold in contact with your eyes and skin! 14k* Gold-Filled is the affordable solution. By law,
it has 1/20th by weight layer of 14 karat gold permanently bonded over a core of base metal with extreme heat. It has far more gold than
the few microns coating of gold in gold plate, a hundred or more times the amount of gold, actually. Under normal wear with
reasonable care that you would give any precious metal jewelry, 14k* Gold-Filled jewelry will not peel or flake and can be treasured as
heirlom pieces. It is tarnish-resistant like solid 14 karat gold and is safe for most people with sensitive skin who can wear solid gold
- 14k* Gold-Filled is not a base metal filled with gold, contrary to popular belief! It is all 14 karat gold to the outside of a base metal
like a brass bead.
- Beware of the difference! 14k* Gold-Filled beads carries over 15% cost increase over 12k Gold-Filled beads. Most jewelry designers
use the cheapest gold beads. Bling Beads uses only the Finest and Highest Quality of 14k* Gold-Filled Materials.
- Caring for your handmade jewelry is easy as caring for any other fine jewelry. We recommend using mildly sudsy water for cleaning,
- How do I care for my Bling Beads beaded jewelry?
then light polishing with a jewelry polishing cloth, or having your jewelry cleaned by a professional. Please do be sure that your accent
beads such as your alphabet, crystals, or etc. in the jewelry can withstand whichever method you choose.
- All fine jewelry should not be subjected to strenuous activities of any kind.
1. Protect jewelry from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures, and sunlight.
2. After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of make-up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
3. Remove jewelry when doing household or handyman tasks such as gardening, cleaning and household repairs.
4. Apply makeup and hairspray before putting on your jewelry. Makeup and hairspray contain chemicals that may affect
your beaded jewelry.
5. Do not wear jewelry while in a swimming pool or hot tub or bathing. The chlorine in the water can damage various accent beads
including your gold beads.
6. Do not store jewelry nest to heating vent, window sill, or in the car.
7. Store jewelry away from sunlight. The sun may fade your accent beads.
8. Store jewelry in resealable plastic or jewelry bags with anti-tarnish paper to retard tarnish.
- Your jewelry may have some green looking particles on it, because it SIMPLY NEEDS TO CLEAN. No. Your jewelry is not fading or about
- Why is my jewelry green in some parts of my jewelry?
to turn your neck or wrist green. Please remember that your wearing beaded jewelry, which consist of many beads on a strand. There
is space between each bead. Your body secrets oils, and when you wear your jewelry pieces on your skin it naturally gets on your
jewelry. Between your beaded jewelry sometimes consists oil, dirt, and or dust which transforms into a green paste which is what you
see between your beads.
- Simply take a new toothbrush with soap and water and gently scrub away the green dirt from your jewelry.